Skydive For the Bone Marrow for Leukaemia Trust
Are you thinking of doing a parachute jump for fun? Then why not do it for charity and raise funds for the Bone Marrow for Leukaemia Trust.
A Parachute Jump is a unique way of fundraising for charity. People who jump out of planes are normally considered ‘MAD’, but MAD just stands for
“Make A Difference” and you can make a difference and help the BMLT to support patients and their families who are undergoing treatment for
leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma and have had or may need a stem cell transplant.
Check out the following centres in Ireland for their terms and conditions
- Skydive Ireland is based in Co. Kilkenny. www.skydiveireland.ie
- The Irish Parachute Club is based in Edenderry, Co Offally www.skydive.ie
- Skydive4charity is based in Cloonbrin, Co Longford www.skydive4charity.ie
There is a minimum sponsorship required to participate in the jumps. The Skydive Centre will outline your Skydive rate and fundraising targets. All additional funds raised will go to the Bone Marrow for Leukaemia Trust.
Individuals and groups are welcome.
Your dates and location are at your own discretion.
- We will help you as best we can with your fundraising
- We will provide you with a letter of permission, sponsorship cards and tee shirt
- We can also assist you in setting up a fundraising page on justgiving, everydayhero and idonate
Set up your Fundraising Page today!
This is an easy way of getting your family, friends, neighbours and colleagues to donate to your event.
Whether you will be fundraising as part of a group or going it alone? Create an ‘event page’ on myeverydayhero, justgiving, or idonate to promote your fundraising effort. You can describe your event, why you’re fundraising, and then share it on social media and through email. You can also keep track of exactly how much has been raised!